Elite Double Leg Elasticated Lanyard
with Karabiner and 2 Scaffold Hooks
Ships in 3-5 Business Days
The LINQ Elite Double Leg Elasticated Lanyard with Hardware includes:
- 1 x WLE2- Double Leg Elasticated Lanyard
- 1 x KS - Karabiner Screw Gate Steel Alloy 18mm
- 2 x ST - Triple Action Scaffold Hook Steel Alloy 68mm
- 1.85M Elasticated Lanyard
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton (10kg) breaking strength.
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard??s webbing strength.
- Australian designed, engineered, and MADE.
- Webbing Tenacity= 23kN.
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- BSI Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
|Unit Of Measure||Each|