PRODUCT CODE: IRW225KSSN
- The LINQ self-retracting lanyard (SRL) range is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Boasting Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6, the range has been developed to be durable and efficient
- LINQ self retracting lanyards (SRL's) extend and retract automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area permitted by the AS/NZS Standard
- The lifeline maintains tension which clears the work zone of any loose excess webbing. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- Retractable webbing maximum length : 2.5m
- The Lanyard is supplied with 2 x Screw Gate 18mm karabiners. It is equipped with Steel Screw Locking Karabiner (KSGSA18) for Anchorage and for attachment to the user??s harnesses.
- It has an inbuilt textile Energy Absorber for shock absorption.
- It has a durable internal protective steel casing made up of medium carbon steel and black galvanizing coating.
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 15kN
- Weight : 1.20 kg + / - 10 gm
- Conforms to standard EN 360:2002
- Conforms to standard EN 364:1993
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 - 24 hours
- Accepted under clause AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6
- 2.5M length
More From This Category