Argyle Zip Scuff | 312652 | Black
Steel Cap Safety Boots
New from Steel Blue - an update on the classic Argyle Work Boot to include a new and improved scuff cap.
- 150mm derby style zip plus lace up ankle boot with padded collar and tongue.
- Cowhide water-resistant leather and stitched in nylon thread. Non-corrosive lacing.
- Toe Cap: 200J Safety Steel.
- Lining Materials: This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry. Fresche®Bioscience is applied during the manufacturing process to provide antibacterial and antimicrobial protection to the boot. Fresche® Bioscience is a sustainable and renewable resource that prevents odours caused from bacteria and provides longterm protection against bacteria and fungus.
- Full Innersole : A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- Insole: Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
- Midsole: Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Outsole: Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties. Heat resistant to 130ºC. Trisole® Comfort Technology Soling System: The Steel Blue soling system is a patented three density soling system that offers a high level of comfort, shock absorbency and energy return. The system uses PORON® as energy absorbing pads under the pressure points of the foot to give the wearer superior comfort and offers similar shock absorbency and comfort to sports footwear.
|Unit Of Measure||Pair|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category