Eucla Safety Shoe | 312126
Steel Cap Safety Shoes
Available in full sizes 3-14 and half sizes 6.5-12.5.
Sizes shown are AU sizes - for Size Chart, refer to images.
If we don't have your size listed, contact us to order.
STEEL BLUE Eucla Safety Shoes
A Derby Style shoe from the Steel Blue Industrial Range is made to work as hard as you do. Designed for comfort and built for safety, it incorporates Blue Steel's 'Trisole Comfort Technology'. An ideal general purpose shoe for many work environments.
- Derby style lace up shoe
- Quality cowhide waxy leather for water resistance with non-corrosive lacing, built to last
- Anti-static Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole heat resistant to 130°C, directly moulded Polyurethane (PU) midsole
- Anti-static properties offer a level of protection against ignition hazards
- Cowhide water-resistant fullgrain waxy leather, Cambrelle® linings and stitched in nylon thread. Non-corrosive lacing
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties
- Lined with Cambrelle®? a soft water repelling material that keeps your feet dry though hot weather
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot
- 200 Joule safety steel toe cap
- Wide EEE comfort fit
Manufactured to AS/NZS 2210.3
All Steel Blue footwear comes with a 30 day Comfort Guarantee and 6 month Warranty
|Unit Of Measure
Others Also Bought
More From This Category