Clogger C8 Chainsaw Chaps
C8 Chainsaw Chaps are designed for people who don't use a chainsaw everyday. With C8s, you get all the critical protection that you need at an affordable price with tough components to ensure a long life.
Key features of C8 Chainsaw Chaps include:
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the AS/NZS4453.3:1997 standard for chainsaw protection
- Constructed with Arrestex chainsaw fabric rated to 20m/s
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- Front chainsaw protection from the hip to ankle
- 600 denier strong polyester outer with waterproof PU outer and rugged oxford weave for durability
- Wide 50mm belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable up to 125cm waist with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Soft polycotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Suitable for occasional user
- Available in S (Inseam: 71-76 cm), M (Inseam: 76-81 cm) and L (Inseam 81-86 cm). Refer to size chart for more information.
C8 Chaps come in clipped, zipped and trouser styles.
- The “clipped” style fastens with four adjustable clips to provide a personalized fit.
- The “zipped” model fastens with the full length leg zip. The zipped model is easiest to to take on and off but can not be adjusted for fit.
- The “trouser-leg” style doesn't have any external fastening, it can be pulled over top of clothing. The trouser-leg model is the simplest, but you will need to remove your boots to put them on.
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand