Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Peninsula Safety Supplies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 69 168 787 157. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact Peninsula Safety Supplies.
Collection of Information
In order to use the Peninsula Safety Supplies website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. Information may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email address.
Any information collected by Peninsula Safety Supplies is collected via correspondence from you or your Company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address and a phone number) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date)
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Peninsula Safety Supplies customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Peninsula Safety Supplies uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Peninsula Safety Supplies may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Peninsula Safety Supplies does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Links on the Peninsula Safety Supplies site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.peninsulasafetysupplies.com.au
Peninsula Safety Supplies uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Peninsula Safety Supplies or any outside party
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Peninsula Safety Supplies
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au